Thursday, December 6, 2007

cLOUDDEAD

I am going to type something. cLOUDDEAD.

I typed it and found some webpages with cLOUDDEAD.

I'm not sure which label cLOUDDEAD is on. They've put out albums on both Mush and Big Dada. All three members are now on anticon. I've already linked anticon in other places.

The three members of cLOUDDEAD are Dose One, Why?, and Odd Nosdam. You can find links to these people from other links in this entry or by googling their names.

cLOUDDEAD is the best musical collaboration that has existed. Here's a song. It's from the album 'Ten'.

cLOUDDEAD - Sun of a Gun.mp3

I think there is a term for what happens to me when they start screaming in the beginning. My ears quiver and my eyes kind of roll back in my head and I swallow and it feels extremely good to swallow. I think they are screaming out their angst for everything. Then they sing about Abraham Lincoln. Then Dose One is talking really fast.

Dose One is good. One time Dose One was in Spain and someone stole all of his things. My friend sent him a picture of me and Dose One drew it for 50$. My friend gave it to me for Christmas. Dose One drew my face and a human heart. My face was a human heart to Dose One.
Here is another song.

cLOUDDEAD - Rifle Eyes.mp3

This song is about death and decay. It has a desert setting. Everything about this song is good.

I have once again posted mp3's from my hard drive. I hope this is ok. I encourage you to buy their albums from the record label that sells them, and not from Amazon or something. Or a local record store, this would be good too.

cLOUDDEAD - Physics of a Unicycle.mp3

Here is the final song. Soon I think I'll post an entry with one song but talk about totally different shit that has nothing to do with music.

Here is a cLOUDDEAD interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home