Monday, July 7, 2008

St. Vincent & Marry Me Jane

I feel confused about St. Vincent sort of. The label she is on seems small, I don't know how famous she is. She seems very famous, I'm not sure. I listen to "Now, Now" and "The Apocalypse Song" a lot recently. She covered "These Days" by Jackson Browne. I think most people think "These Days" was originally by Nico. It is originally by Jackson Browne, according to Wikipedia.

I commented on St. Vincent's blog. I have listened to this band called Marry Me Jane sometimes since middle school. Somehow a promo CD for their first CD was in my room. I did homework while listening to it a lot. I feel confused why I had homework that I couldn't finish in school in middle school.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zachary German said...

something is happening

i can't remember if i will be away

July 7, 2008 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Catherine Lacey said...

I like St. Vincent

July 16, 2008 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Tao Lin said...

i gave her 'bed'

July 20, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger ryan said...

the asian annie clark

July 30, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home