Monday, December 10, 2007

Bomb the Music Industry! & Arrogant Sons of Bitches

Here are three songs by Bomb the Music Industry!
Future 86

493 Ruth

Sweet Home Cananada
The main person in it, Jeff Rosenstock, was the main person in Arrogant Sons of Bitches. Here are five songs by Arrogant Sons of Bitches. I listened to the second song a lot while riding a bike around my neighborhood in Florida like a year ago every night for something to do. I like how it makes me feel now. It makes me feel different. The song sounds different. I like the song. I don't know what else to type about it.

His record label now where he puts out his own music is free, the songs are on there for free. (He takes donations.)

I think he is 24 or something and has something like eight full-length albums out on two bands and a record label. Good job.

Here is the link to the info page of his record label.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home